Kase Modular Belt Conveyors are compact, light-weight, portable, and well suited for conveying potted plants, boxes or other containers. Each unit will convey horizontally or at a slight incline, allowing you to easily load or unload a truck. Since the supporting steel and slider pan on the modular conveyors are below the conveying surface, you may transport containers much wider than the belt. Belts are designed with a V-guide for self-tracking, and belt tension is easily adjusted at slots in the side of the aluminum slider pan. This ensures smooth operation and low maintenance of these units.
The 4100 Series Conveyors are designed to operate independently or as a connected series. The tail end of one conveyor saddles into the head end of the next unit, and you plug the power plug into each consecutive unit for operation. On the single direction units, the first on/off switch controls the other units connected in the same assembly. On the reversible units, you can control all connected units from any switch box. This means you can start, stop or reverse directions of all units from any one location. Variable Speed drives are available in single direction, stand-alone units (only) for safety reasons. These do not connect together.
Optional headstands plug into the head plates of the conveyor to stabilize the unit. If you set up a line, you would need a headstand for each unit, with the tail end of the unit supported by the head end of the previous one. The first conveyor in the chain would require a tripod stand or support from an existing piece of equipment, such as a flat filler. Other available options include side rails and diverter bars.
- Belt widths of 10”, 15” (25 cm, 38 cm)
- Overall lengths of 5’, 12’, 20’ (1.5 m, 3.6 m, 6.1 m)
- Load capacity of 100 to 500 lbs (45 to 226 kg)
- Light-weight, aluminum slider pan
- Head plates, take-ups and motor mount are constructed of mild steel
- Each unit is complete with motor
- Units connect for longer conveyor
- Constant or variable speed drive options
- Quick shut off switch on each unit
- Single direction conveyors or reversible conveyors are available
- Conveyors may be used on the floor, supported from an existing Kase Filler or mounted on optional stands
- Stand options include adjustable height Plug-in Head Stand or Tripod Stand
- Pneumatic or semi-pneumatic wheels are optional