Kase Soil Conveyors efficiently move a variety of bulk materials and are ideal for loading trucks or soil carts and for stockpiling media. These conveyors will take discharge from a Kase Mixer or Bale Processor. These conveyors are made-to-order to meet your incline requirements and discharge heights. Upturned slider sides create a troughing belt, and load skirts are optional to increase the capacity of the conveyor. Other options include belt widths of 18″, 24″, and 36″, cleated belt, dust covers, load hopper and more.
- Each 4316 Soil Conveyor is designed to meet your production and space requirements.
- Slider bed construction is standard, with roller bed optional
- Manual motor starter switch
- Self-cleaning tail pulley
- Lagged head pulley to provide increased belt traction under load
- Load skirt with holes for attaching hopper
- Made to order widths and lengths available
- Combine multiple conveyors for transporting soil long distances
- Mobility options, including casters, pneumatic, or semi-pneumatic wheels are available
- Stand options include adjustable, inclined, or fixed height stands